You can view all the group details from the groups activity dashboard.
Click on the Group name in the Groups column in the active or completed group table to access your groups activity dashboard.
The left column of the Groups activity dashboard will include the following details:
- Group name - the group name will be visible to participants and is used to identify the group.
- Group status - Scheduled, In-Progress or Completed.
- Created - shows the date it was created.
- Scheduled - the date the group is scheduled to begin. A manual start group will be marked as manual.
- Group duration - how long the group is scheduled to run.
- Project list - to add and edit group members.
- Emails - edit and send email invitations and reminders to group members
The Plan section under the plan tab will include the following:
- Edit plan button - selecting this button will take you to the Plan Manager to edit the groups discussion plan / guide.
- Open group workspace button - will take you to the group workspace where the group will take place. You will use this space to test your group plans before the group begins.
- Clear work space data button - this button will enable you to clear all workspace data after testing your group discussion plan before the group begins.
- Group plans - to access and edit attached plans (If a plan has not been added you have the option to select a plan).
- Access to the participants section and the group reports once completed.
The Participant section includes the following:
- Participant names and the roles they play in the group.
- The ability to send a invitation to an individual member.
- The option to reset the passwords for individuals.
- The option to send members reminder emails with the group details.
- A record of the last email sent to each group member.
The Reports section includes the following:
- The reports generated in real-time from the live group activity.
- Access to each of the reporting sections for the group.