If you have sent out email invitations to participate in your group and you want to reschedule the start time for the group, you will need to undertake the reschedule process.
Note: If the email invitations have not been sent, you will be able to simply edit the dates via the ‘Edit Group’ window.
- Log into your account.
- The main GroupQuality Dashboard will be displayed.
- Select Groups from the main menu.
- Go to the group you would like to edit in the Active Groups table and follow the row to the Actions column and select the Edit link, or go to the groups dashboard page and click the blue (edit) link next to the Group Name.
- The Edit Group Window will appear to reschedule the group.
Please note: You can edit the name of the group, change the discussion plan or add a description to the group without rescheduing the group.
- Select the Reschedule Group button.
- You will be taken top the reschedule wizard and step one in the process to adjust your time.
- Select new start date & time (If required).
- Select a duration (if required).
- Select the Save & Continue button
- A new window will appear with the reschedule notification email edit window. Here you may adjust the email notification message sent out to all your invited group members.
- Adjust the message as appropriate and click the Save & Continue button.
- You will be presented with a confirmation screen. Confirm the changes & save the new time.
Note: the reschedule email notification will be sent out to only invited group members who have received the invitation email.
- You will be taken back to the Groups section and a confirmation message will notify you once the changes have been successfully saved.
The reschedule email will be sent to all participants on saving the final step.