Please note: in order to pilot test the group plan you must have scheduled the group to begin some time in the future. If you have set the group to be a manual start group you will not be able to access the workspace prior to the start date - the system needs to know when the group is to start to safely allow you to access the workspace for testing.
You can also schedule the group to begin some time in the future, follow the steps below to test the group plan in the workspace, and the edit the group and change it back to a manual start.
- Log into your Group Quality account.
- The GroupQuality Dashboard will be displayed.
- Select Groups from the main menu.
- Click on the group name under the Group dashboard column in the Active Groups list & the Group Activity Dashboard will appear.
- If you have no members in your group select the Add Members to this Group button & the Add Members screen will appear. From the Member list select yourself as Moderator then select to save the changes and add the participants to your group..
- You can access the group workspace by selecting the blue Open Workspace button located on the top right of your groups activity dashboard.
- Alternativelygo to your group in the Active Groups table and follow the row to the Actions column and select the Workspace link
- In both access options the Sign in screen will appear.
- The window will do a check on the members browser to make sure it meets all the system requirements.
- Select - Open Group Window button & the group sign in screen will appear.
- Enter your username and password and select the Login button
- You will be taken to your groups Workspace. The workspace welcome Screen will appear and the Moderator Panel and Chat box will be displayed.
- It is from here that you can pilot your group before it is scheduled to run.
- If you select the Sign out button you will be logged out of the group Workspace and your account.
- To return to the group Activity dashboard close down the group workspace window or go back to your main browser window and select the Group activity dashboard button displayed on the first screen.
- This will return you to the dashboard.
Please Note: once you have activate your plan, in order to to test before the group's scheduled start time, you can reset the workspace plan by selecting the Clear workspace data button in the top right next to the blue Go to workspace button.