A discussion topic helps to guide the group discussion.
It is loaded into the workspace to define the online chat and to provide an overriding indicator of where the group discussion should be going.
The discussion topic can be a statement or question and is loaded into the main activity bar in the workspace and in the group chat box. The reports that are generated are better defined if you separate the groups chat activity via the discussion topics.
- Log into Group Quality as an Administrator.
- The GroupQuality Dashboard will be displayed.
- Select the Plans menu.
- If you want to add the Discussion Topic to a specific plan click on the group plan name.
- Select the Discussion Topic tab.
- A listing of all your current discussion topics will be displayed.