- Select the Create a new page button.
- The Create a page window will be displayed.
- Enter the following information:
- Label - information to help the moderator quickly identify this item in the workspace.
- Duration (recommended) - how long members will view this page before the next queued plan item can be loaded.
Please note: if you do not set a time duration on the page the participant will be required to select a "Finished reading" button - which will appear in the top right of the workspace notification bar - before they can move on to the next activated item in your plan.
- Admin Comment - extra information for this page to help you identify its purpose.
- Description - this is a brief description of the actual contents of the page.
- Title - Add a Title for the page you are creating (example: An example food page) - this title will be seen by the participants in your group.
- Page Type - Select the page type you would like to include from sending participants to a web page, a media page (links only to a media item), a rich HTML page (includes tools to add text, images etc), or a Markup Page (Add images to the page and have your participants draw on them).
- Web Page will reveal a field where you must enter the direct URL (web address) of the web page you will be loading into your group.
- HTML Page will load the html editor and the Media Manager activation button. From here you will be able to create a web page of your own to be shown to the group.
- Media Page will reveal the Open Media Manager button. Activate the button and select the media item by selecting the Add button.
- Markup Page will reveal the image load options. You can add up to 4 images in to the page which can be presented in the live group so that participants can markup up the images using simple drawing tools.
Looking for more information about creating image markup page?
- Select Save to create the page and return to the page section, select Save & continue to create the page and keep editing, or select Save & Add to current plan to add the page to the plan time-line.
- When pages are created you will be taken back to the Page tab and will receive a confirmation message.
- The page you have just created will appear in the list of available pages.