A task is a set of instructions you give to a participant to complete on any website.
A task can either be a usability task or a standard website task. The difference between a standard task and a usability task is that a usability task uses the GroupQuality click tracking code to record the participants website browsing behaviour. If your account does not have usability click tracking enabled you can still include a task to record the start & end time and the success or failure rate of a website task.
- Log into Group Quality as an Administrator.
- The GroupQuality Dashboard will be displayed.
- Select the Plans menu.
- If you want to add the task to a specific plan click on the group plan name and select the Tasks tab.
- If you would like to add a task and decide later which plans to assign it to select Tasks link from the main drop down menu.
- A listing of all your current tasks will be displayed.