In this section of the plan you can create different types of questions which can be added to the plans as individual questions or added to a survey which is a set of questions displayed to the group.
The types of questions you can create include:
- rating scales,
- multiple text entry answers,
- single choice drop down lists,
- multiple choice check boxes,
- multiple choice radio buttons and
- single text field answers.
You can assign questions as survey style questions or mark the questions as a quiz type which will permit you to assign a correct answer to the question being asked. The correct answer will be marked as a pass or fail and a fail will be recorded when the answer received from the participant does not match the answer marked as correct.
- Log into Group Quality as an Administrator.
- The GroupQuality Dashboard will be displayed.
- Select the Plans menu.
- If you want to add the question to a specific plan click on the group plan name.
- Select the Questions tab.
- If you would like to add a question and decide later which plans to assign it to select the Questions link from the main drop down menu.
- A listing of all your current questions will be displayed.