A slide set is a collection of pages arranged together to present to a group of participants as a slide show. The participants will be able to move forward and backwards through a slide set of pages by using a Next and Previous buttons in the slide set control panel displayed in the workspace. The slide set works just like a presentation but you can include html authored pages and media content.
- Log into GroupQuality as an Administrator.
- The GroupQuality Dashboard will be displayed.
- Select the Plans menu.
- If you want to add the slide set to a specific plan, click on the group plan name and select the Slide Sets tab.
- If you would like to add a slide set and decide later which plans to assign it to select the Slide Sets link from the main drop down menu
- A listing of all your current slide sets will be displayed.