- Give your live group a Name. Enter a group name to help identify the group. This is the name of the group that all participants will see. (eg. Intro to Website Writing).
- Please enter a group description to identify the groups purpose, topic or objectives - a clear description will help you and others identify the group.
- How do you want to schedule your group session? Select either to schedule a group to begin at a point in the future, or set the group to be started manually at anytime. You can still manually activate a scheduled group at anytime. The difference between the two options is that a scheduled group enables you to send out invitations before the scheduled start time with all the details included, and a manually started group will send out invitations on manually starting the group.
- Select a group duration.A 30 minute contingency buffer added after the scheduled completion. The moderator will be notified 10 minutes before the actual scheduled completion time and the 30 minute contingency will begin at the end of the actual completion time.
- Select the button - Save & Continue
« [Getting started] [Step 2 - Selecting A Discussion Plan] »