The Group Activity Dashboard will help you manage all your group's activities.
You can quickly access a Scheduled, In-progress or Completed group activity dashboard by choosing a group name from the drop down list.
You can also access a group activity dashboard by selecting the group name in the main Groups page
- Log into your GroupQuality account.
- The Group Quality Dashboard will be displayed.
- Select Groups from the main menu.
- A list of Active Groups will be displayed. An active group is a group that is Scheduled or is currently In-progress. If you have not yet created a group there will be no active groups listed.
- Next to the Active Groups tab there is the Completed Groups tab listing all the groups which are closed.
- To access the group activity dashboard select the group name from the list in the appropriate tab.
- You will be taken to the Group Activity page and will be presented with the following sections:
The left column of the Groups activity dashboard will include the following details:
- Group name - the group name will be visible to participants and is used to identify the group.
- Group status - Scheduled, In-Progress or Completed.
- Created - shows the date it was created.
- Scheduled - the date the group is scheduled to begin. A manual start group will be marked as manual.
- Group duration - how long the group is scheduled to run.
- Project list - to add and edit group members.
- Emails - edit and send email invitations and reminders to group members
The Plan section under the plan tab will include the following:
- Edit plan button - selecting this button will take you to the Plan Manager to edit the groups discussion plan / guide.
- Open group workspace button - will take you to the group workspace where the group will take place. You will use this space to test your group plans before the group begins.
- Clear work space data button - this button will enable you to clear all workspace data after testing your group discussion plan before the group begins.
- Group plans - to access and edit attached plans (If a plan has not been added you have the option to select a plan).
- Access to the participants section and the group reports once completed.
The Participant section includes the following:
- Participant names and the roles they play in the group.
- The ability to send a invitation to an individual member.
- The option to reset the passwords for individuals.
- The option to send members reminder emails with the group details.
- A record of the last email sent to each group member.
The Reports section includes the following:
- The reports generated in real-time from the live group activity.
- Access to each of the reporting sections for the group.