To add members to your group you must first have a list of members in your Panel Manager.
Please review how to add members to your account. The following instruction assumes you have already added members to your account. Go to the Members Panel section.
- For new groups select the Add Members to this Group button. Alternatively select Add link under the Group Members section in the left Group Settings table.
- Select group members from your Panel Manager. If you do not have any members in your account, you can add members to your group at a later time.
- Select to change the member type if required. You can select people from your main panel list or show individuals in a member Project List.
- Choose all members by selecting the member check box and choosing the Add selected members button, or by selecting individuals using the individual member Add button.
- Once you have chosen members for your group select the Save changes button and a confirmation will appear.
- Select the Save participants to group button to confirm your selection and the members will be added to the group.
- Please note: you can add, remove and edit group members at anytime.
- Select the Save & Continue button.