Refresh - Click this button to force the Workspace to refresh its data. For example, if you add or remove a member from the group via the Group Quality administration interface, or edit the plan or chat prompts, refreshing the application will update the workspace with these changes.
Sign out - Click this button to sign out of the Workspace.
Group Start Bar - From the group start bar the moderator and chat panels can be opened.
- Click on the up arrow located on the left of the Group Start Bar, to display the options; Group Chat, Observer Chat and Moderator Panel.
- If the chat is already open in the Workspace, by selecting the chat window you will move the focus to the selected chat window.
- Click on the down arrow on the Group Start Bar if you wish to hide these options.
Note: to open up a chat session with an individual in the group you can either
- Go to the Moderator Panel > Participants > Click on underlined name of group participant.
- Go to Group Chat > Click on the underlined name of the group participant.
Viewing the Moderator Panel
Click on the Moderator Panel button to open this tool.
Viewing the Group Chat
Click on the Group Chat button to view this tool.
Hide / Show Windows
Click on this button to hide/show the Moderator Panel and Group Chat windows