The Group Manager displays the group plan, or discussion guide, so the moderator can activate and manage the flow of information in the group.
The Group Plan window displays the following information:
- No. - this is the number order in which the plan item is placed.
- Type - this is colour coded and indicates the type of activity to be conducted, and includes the time duration set.
- Details - displays the label and title information for the activity.
- Actions - there are two different actions that the moderator can apply to an activity; Queue and Activate
- Queue button - Click on this button to add the activity to the Activity Queue.
- Activate button - Click this button to start the activity running for all participants.
- Unused - the activity has not been run in the group yet.
- Queued - this means that the activity has been added to the a Activity Queue list.
- Used - this means that the activity has been run in the current group session.
Toggle through your plan / discussion guide view
You can filter through the status of the items displayed in the group plan window, by clicking on one of the following:
- All - will display all the planned activities in the group plan window - this is the default view.
- Unused - filters the activities displayed in the group plan window to only display Unused activities.
- Queued - filters the activities displayed in the group plan window to only displayed activities that have been Queued.
- Used - filters the activities displayed in the group plan window to only show Used activities.
Go to website
This will open the website in all participants’ Group Quality Workspace. If an activity is currently running then the website will not load into the workspace until the current activity has completed.
Enter the website URL in the text box provided eg. www.groupquality.com
Click on the Activate button.
- The website will load into the workspace.