A chat prompt is a phrase, question or sentence you can add to a group plan to use with the chat tool to quickly add a comment or prompt to a chat discussion. A moderator accesses the chat prompts during the group from a drop down list located under the chat text field.
1. Log into Group Quality as an Administrator.
2. The Group Quality Dashboard will be displayed.
3. Select the Plans menu.
4. If you want to add the Chat prompt to a specific plan click on the group plan name and select the Chat prompt tab.
5. If you would like to add a Chat prompt and decide later which plans to assign it to select the Chat prompt link from the Plans main drop down menu.
6. A listing of all your current chat prompts will be displayed.