- Choose Plans> Chat Prompts
- Select the Create a chat prompt button.
- Enter the following information:
- Label - information to help identify this item (eg. Clarification needed, focus group prompt).
- Admin comment - extra information for this task to help you identify its purpose, when it should be used or its intended focus.
- Chat prompt - the sentence, word or phrase you would like to have access to when using the chat tool. Keep the chat prompt specific and to the point.
- Chat location - specifies where the moderator will be able to access the chat prompt including Public or Private chat rooms.
Select Save to save & create the Chat prompt or Save & Add to current plan to immediately add the prompt to your plan. The Chat prompt will appear at the bottom of the Chat Prompts list directly under the plan timeline on the left of your screen.