1. To add a new media type select the tab for the media type that you wish to add to the media manager. For example, Flash media
for a flash animation such as banner ad to test, or the Videos tab for a flash video file of a new commercial you want to test.
2. Select the Add new button.
3. The Add media item window will appear.
4. Enter the following information for the media items:
- Title - should be the title of the media item.
- File - select the Browse button to choose the file to upload from your local media files, and select save or open (depending on your computers operating system) to select the location of the file you wish to upload to your account
- Caption - a short description of the media item.
- Admin Comment - to provide an indication of the use of the item, a short note for reference at a later date.
5. Select Save media item button to upload the file. Please wait while the file is uploaded to your account. This may be a few seconds or a
few minutes depending on the size of the file you are uploading.
6. Once the upload has completed you will be notified and the media file selected will be visible in your media list.