Getting the most out of your group or interview.
Before trying to participate in live online group or interview session you would have received an email from the group organiser which included your username and password. Also in this email is some important information about the start time and a section called "IMPORTANT ACTION REQUIRED" which contains a task for you to complete.
Please note: you must log in using the approved settings listed here https://groupquality.com/browsertest/ (Click on this link now.)
For everyone - please read the following:
- Make sure you are using a screen size larger than 1024 x 600 pixels and you have the most up to date website browser. (We recommend a device with a keyboard using either Chrome or Firefox web browser.)
- Close down all other website and applications. You should only have the web browser open on which you are logging into the live session.
- Check to make sure you have a good and reliable internet connection.
- Make sure you are in a room where you will experience minimal distractions, and have a glass of water at the ready.
The browser check will be displayed when you first log into your group. Once you have been passed the checks please click on the blue OPEN GROUP WINDOW button.
5. The login screen will appear. Please enter the username and password provided in your invitation email.
Please note: some times when you copy a password out of an email and paste it into the password field on your login screen an extra character is inadvertently added to the end of the password.
- If you find the password is not working for you, you are picking up and extra space character and pasting it into the password field.
- Solution: try typing in the password directly to the password field. If it still doesn’t work, contact the group organiser and ask them to resend the password.
6. You will be logged into the browser workspace. Please wait until the workspace has loaded. Your name colour will change from grey to blue once you have been successfully connected - wait for further instructions.
Please note: Despite planning and practice you may still run into trouble due to Internet connectivity issues. In a live group session GroupQuality has a backup to automatically reconnect you if you lose real-time connectivity. You will see prompts on their screen notifying you of what is happening. If you become disconnected you can close the browser, reopen and log right back in and rejoin the group at any time.