Getting the most out of your group or interview.
Before trying to participate in live online group or interview session you would have received an email from the group organiser which included your username and password. Also in this email is some important information about the start time and a section called "IMPORTANT ACTION REQUIRED" which contains a task for you to complete.
Please note: you must log in using the approved settings listed here https://groupquality.com/browsertest/ (Click on this link now.)
FOR VIDEO & AUDIO GROUPS
PLEASE NOTE: If you have been invited to a video & audio interview or focus group, your internet upload speed must have a minimum of 500kbs. To test your upload speed please perform the internet connection test by using http://speedtest.net
If you do not currently have a stable internet upload speed of more than 500kbs you may experience video interruption.
For everyone - please read the following:
- Make sure you have the most up to date website browser. (We recommend either Chrome or Firefox as a preferred browser.)
- Close down all other website and applications. You should only have the web browser open on which you are logging into the live session.
- If participating in a video and or audio enabled session make sure you are using an audio headset and microphone, this will improve the sound quality and reduce the likelyhood of audio feedback.
- Check to make sure you have a good ADSL internet connection.
- Make sure you are in a room where you will experience minimal distractions, and have a glass of water at the ready
The browser check will be displayed when you first log into your group. Once you have been passed the checks please click on the blue OPEN GROUP WINDOW button.
3. The login screen will appear. Please enter the username and password provided in your invitation email.
Please note: some times when you copy a password out of an email and paste it into the password field on your login screen an extra character is inadvertently added to the end of the password.
- If you find the password is not working for you, you are picking up and extra space character and pasting it into the password field.
- Solution: try typing in the password directly to the password field. If it still doesn’t work, contact the group organiser and ask them to resend the password.
4. You will be logged into the browser workspace. Please wait until the workspace has loaded. Your name colour will change from grey to blue once you have been successfully connected - wait for further instructions.
5. If you are participating in a group or interview video and audio session the moderator will activate the camera which will require you to allow access to your computers video and audio. Please review activating your video and audio tools>>