Before logging into the live online session you must check that you meet the system requirements detailed in this document: https://www.groupquality.com/browsertest/.
We recommend that you do the following:
- Make sure you have the most up to date website browser. (We recommend either Chrome or Firefox as a preferred browser.)
- Close down all other website and applications. You should only have the web browser open on which you are logging into the live session.
- If participating in a video and or audio enabled session make sure you are using an audio headset and microphone, this will improve the sound quality and reduce the likelyhood of audio feedback.
- Check to make sure you have a good ADSL internet connection.
- Make sure you are in a room where you will experience minimal distractions, and have a glass of water at the ready.