New Discussion Board Release March 2013
A new version of the board was deployed on the 14th of March 2013.
This new update includes the following new features and fixes:
- Ability to add new file types to discussion topics including Pdf, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to upload new file types to comments and replies, including Pdf, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Option to deactivate the topic alert emails.
- Options to deactivate the moderator comment alert and all reply emails.
- Option to allow participants to change comments and replies.
- Option to change the default order of the board to show the newest comment first or show last.
- Ability to add and edit a participant details once the discussion board has been activated.
- Improvements to the background image placement for a board's settings.
- Ability to toggle from the mobile version to the desktop version if using a smart phone or mobile tablet device.
Issue fixed in this version:
- Fixed the overlap of names on mobile view of avatars.
- Fixed the button designs in the mobile view.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to reply to a comment in the mobile view.
- Various performance enhancements.