On March the 15th we released a version update of the Live Online Groups.
This incremental update included the following:
- General performance improvements.
- Increased the size of the moderators plan listing in the group workspace. Moderators can now see more of the plan while activating each item.
- Changed the colour of the moderator's text in the chat box to blue, to create a better stand out.
- Removed the qualifier words "Discussion topic:" from the display of discussion topics.
- Removed the ability of the observer to initiate private chat with the moderator - this is now in the control of the moderator.
- Added some text qualifiers for a moderator to add to text in the chat box to create stand out. These text qualifiers are:
- *Using one asterisk on either side of the text entered will be displayed in italics* = this will be shown in italics
- **Using two asterisk on either side of the text entered will be displayed as bold!** = This text will be shown as bold!
- #This text with one hash on either side will appear in the chat box in the same format as a discussion topic#
This text will appear in the chat box in the same format as the discussion topics
PLEASE NOTE: Because some of those files have changed you may need to clear you browser cache and then log back in:
- To do this if you go to http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache
- Select your browser and clear the cache as instructed.
- Close down the browser then reopen and log back in.