A new version of the GroupQuality community discussion board tool will go live on the 5th of April 2013 and will include the following updates:
- The option when setting up a discussion board to hide comment replies on a board until replies are selected to view. This will then take them to a new view which will include only the Topic Comment and all associated Replies and brings the option to bring boards in line with expected social media convention.
- A new settings option to enable a discussion board member to hide and show discussion topics on their board view. This is a feature introduced to enhance the social collaboration and participant customization capabilities of a discussion board.
- A new option to enable an board administrator to set up a board to include subject categories for topic comments. This is an option setting which can be switched ON or OFF to enable a board discussion to include an extra level of subject classification. A participant or moderator can classify the comment when positing to a topic using a custom set of subject classifications created by the administrator.
- A new feature which enables an account administrator to set up subject classifications to use when posting comments on a topic.
- Ability to filter the discussion in a given topic by subject classification for board where this option has been included.
- Ability for a board member to change their invitation password.
- Mobile version updates to reflect all the changes listed here.
- Various performance improvements.