Once a panel member has been assigned to a real-time group and there has been activity recorded against that member you cannot delete them. To remove member from the members list you have the option to archive a member, and you may reinstate them at a later time.
- Log into your Group Quality account.
- The Group Quality Dashboard will be displayed.
- Select Panel Manager from the main menu.
- Go to the member you would like to archive in the Members table and follow the row to the Actions column and select the Archive link. (Note: The archive option will not be available if the user is part of a current scheduled or in-progress active live online group).
- The Archive Members confirmation window will appear confirming the requested action.
- Select the button - Archive member.
- You will be returned to the main members list window and an alert will confirm the successful archiving of the member.
- To view all archived members select the button - Show Archived Members located at the top of the member list.
- Archived members will appear in the list.