Members can be selected from existing lists, newly created or imported from a CSV file.
Select from existing members
- Log into your GroupQuality account.
- The main Dashboard will be displayed.
- Select Member panel from either the side or top of the screen. Then select the Project list tab from the main menu.
- Select the project list Title or select the Manage members button in the list row the Actions column.
- Members list will be displayed.
- Select the Add members button to add participants from your existing pool of panel members.
- For each member to be added to the list select the Add button.
- Once you have manually added all the members to your project list the Save changes button.
- A confirmation window will appear select Add members or Cancel.
- Confirmation message will appear at the top of the screen.
- You will be taken back to the project list and members will be added to the list.
Manually adding new panel members to a project list
Once in the desired project list select the Create a new member button
- The Add a member window will appear.
- Enter the required information with at least the following information:
- First name
- Last name
Import to a project list from a CSV File
- Select the Import from CSV File button.
- The import window will appear providing details of the file format, which fields are required and in what order.
- Download the CSV file template from this window and populate it with the member information.
- If the file exists in the appropriate format, select the Browse button
- Your computers file explorer window will appear, choose the appropriate file and select open.
- The members detailed in the file will now be checked by GroupQuality before you can choose to upload your file. The form will display how many new records are to be created and if there are any duplicates in your file which will be removed. Please note: if there are members in the list which already exist in the your main member panel they will still be added to your project list. Any existing members will not uploaded to the database a second time. If there are any issues with the data in the CSV file, an error message will be displayed.
See also: Edit and delete a project list