Copy a survey
You can copy the survey at anytime. Choose the survey you wish to copy from the Surveys section and select the Copy button. This will copy the survey and take you to the Survey Details page of the new survey.
Once you have copied a survey you will see a To do list. The list will show you things you need to do before the survey can be scheduled or manually started. When you first copy a survey you will be asked to 'Fix the survey details' and 'Fix the survey participants'.
We recommend you choose to 'Fix the survey details' first change the survey name of your copied survey. When you copy a survey it will add the word 'Copy' in front of the original survey name.
Please note: Copied surveys also copy any conditions you have attached to the questions, such as 'Participant is required to answer to continue', or skip logic.
After copying a survey we recommend you step through the wizard to check or change any of the details.
- Go to the To do area of your survey summary page.
- Select 'Fix the survey details' enter the required details. Select - Save & Continue.
- Question Page will be displayed. Make any required changes to the questions Select - Save & Continue.
- Quotas page will be displayed. Make changes a required. Select - Save & Continue.
- Participants page will be displayed. Make any required changes. Select - Save & Continue.
- Message page will be displayed. Make any required changes. Select - Save & Continue.
- Message page will be displayed. Make any required changes and test invitation email.
- Select - Finish Survey Wizard.
You can also skip any section or exit the wizard at any time.