Survey settings enables you to makes some adjustments to your account and your surveys.
- Change the default number of rows of information displayed on each of your pages of your admin account.
- Add a theme to your survey including a background colour, image and a logo.
- Manage any survey respondent unsubscribes
To change the default rows displayed in each section of your survey account select a number from the drip down list and then select the Save changes button.
A survey theme enables you to add a background colour, a background image and a logo to the top of the survey.
To create a theme:
- Add a theme name,
- Upload an image file in either PNG, GIF or PNG format.
- Choose a background colour or add a "Hex Colour" number which is representative of your brand.
- Upload a background image (optional) and select your background alignment and tiling display (both optional).
- Select the Save theme button.
You can also delete a theme at any time by selecting the Delete button associated with the theme.
Note: you cannot 'Edit' a theme once saved.
When you set the invitations for your survey you have the option to allow those who your are emailing to unsubscribe from future survey invitations. To ensure the quality of your survey participant lists it is important that the people receiving your emails don't report you for sending spam emails.
If those listed here are emailed after unsubscribing the email system will remove those listed email address from the list.
You can reactivate an email address only once, as we understand that people can accidentally unsubscribe.