To view the summary for a survey click on the Survey Name or the Summary button and the following information will be displayed:
- Participant results
- Advanced Export
This section of the summary page will show the following information:
- Survey Name: As is viewable by the participant.
- Progress: This is a visual indication of how many surveys have been completed.
- Response rate: This shows you how many surveys have been opened and how many have been completed.
- Status: Displays either Draft, Scheduled, In-progress or Completed.
- Description: This is a description of the survey and is for administrative use.
- Type: Displays the survey type as either general or screening.
- Theme: Shows the current survey theme in use.
- Scheduled start time: Displays the day, date and time the survey is scheduled to start.
- Scheduled finish time: Displays the day, date and time the survey is scheduled to end.
- Duration: Displays the hours and minutes that the survey is in progress.
To edit this information select the Edit button for surveys which have not yet started. You will be taken to the relevant step in the survey wizard. After completing the required changes choose the Save & Exit Wizard button to return to the summary view.