This section of the summary page will show the following information:
- Panel: Displays the Panel that the participants are sourced from.
- List: Displays the name of the participant project list.
- Required participants: This is the number of participants that are needed to qualify or complete the survey.
- Qualified: This is a count of the number of participants that have taken the survey and met any assigned question criteria (quotas).
- Unqualified: This is a count of the number of participants that have taken the survey and have not met the assigned question criteria criteria (quotas).
To edit this information select the Edit button for surveys which have not yet started. You will be taken to the relevant step in the survey wizard. After completing the required changes choose the Save & Exit Wizard button to return to the summary view.