Edit a discussion board
- From the Dashboard go to the Board Name, and then select the Edit button from the Actions column
- The Manage tab for the board will be displayed in edit mode and you will be able to make the changes as required.
- Select Save to keep all the changes or select Cancel to discard the changes.
- When changes have been saved a confirmation message will be displayed and the changes will be shown.
Editing a discussion board using the wizard
When a discussion board is in Draft you can select to edit the board using the wizard process.
- From the Dashboard click on the Board Name.
- The Manage tab for the board will be displayed.
- In each of the manage board sections you will see an Edit button on the right of the section tables.
- By clicking the Edit button you will be taken to the corresponding section in the board setup wizard and you can edit the board settings from here.
- Complete the wizard process to edit or select the Save & exit wizard button to save at any point and jump to the boards Manage tab area.
Copy a board
- From the Boards tab select the Copy button from the Actions column for the board you want to copy.
- The copy board window will be displayed.
- Select the Copy Board button.
- The selected board will be copied and opened in the boards Manage area. Changes can be made to the board using the above edit process.
- From the Boards tab section select the Delete button from the Actions Column for the board that you wish to delete.
- Delete board window will be displayed.Select the Delete button.
- The selected board will be deleted. Please note: The board and all the associated data, including results, will be permanently deleted.
- A confirmation message will be displayed on deletion.