A plan topic can be posted to the board at any time using the Add controls on the right-hand side of a moderator's or the Administrators view of the workspace.
If you are looking for information about Auto-scheduling plan topics please go to the Auto Schedule help topic >
You can activate a plan topic in the board workspace by selecting the plan topic name in the Moderator's control column.
Manually posting a plan topic to the board
- Go to the board Workspace by either accessing the board workspace tab in the administration or log in to the board with a Moderator's login.
- Select the plan topic name in the Moderator's control column on the right-hand side of the workspace.
- You will be asked to confirm that you wish to have the board topic posted.
- Once you have confirmed, the selected topic will be posted to the board and the topic will be displayed on the board. Please note: All participants will receive notification that the topic has been posted only if you have chosen this option when setting up the board.
- Once posted the plan topic is added to Plan History section.
- Participants are immediately able to post a comment under the plan topic.
There is a 5 minute buffer time between activation and email notifications. This is to allow for the aggregation of plan topics into one email notification - if a more than one topic is activated within a ten minute period. This process ensures that a participant only gets one topic email notification listing all plan topics posted to the board within a ten minute period.