A GroupQuality Discussion board participation is defined by three levels
- Discussion Topics.
- Comments made by Participants and Moderators around those topics.
- Replies are discussion which occur around a Comment on any given topic.
For example: the discussion board topics are the overriding context of each of the discussions. Participants would then go to the board and add a Comment level post (This is the ideas, opinions and responses under a topic). To discuss the generated comments participants Reply to the Comment directly.
Posting a comment or reply
From the workspace of a discussion board select to comment on the main plan topic or reply to a participants post.
- Either select the main Comment on this topic button under the plan topic or the Post comment window at the bottom of the screen to add a comment about the plan topic.
- Enter the comment.
- For a post reply to a participants comment select the visibility as one of the following:
- Private - only visible by the participant who originally made the post the moderator and administrator.
- Public - visible to everyone who is able to log in to the board.