The filter action allows the moderator to view only posts that have been submitted by a particular user.
- Choose a participant to filter and select the Filter button.
- Only posts made by that participant will be visible.
- To remove the filter select the Remove filter button.
- Posts by all participants are now visible.
If you need to hide a posted reply made by a participant the board the Moderator can choose to hide that post.
- Choose a participant post select the Hide button.
- The Hide post window is displayed.
- Confirm you wish to hide the post by selecting the Hide post button.
- The Comment Hidden alert is displayed at the top of the board.
- The post is now hidden from all other participants.
- A hidden to public label is applied to the post and is visible by the moderator and by the person who made the post.
- The Hide button has now been replaced by the Show button for the hidden post.
If a participant post has been hidden from the board and the Moderator decides to make the post visible to all of the board participants they are able to do so using the Show button.
- Choose a post to show and select the Show button.
- The Show Post window is displayed.
- Confirm you wish to show the post by selecting the Show button .
- The Comment Shown alert is displayed at the top of the form.
- The post is now visible to all other participants.
- The hidden to public label is removed from the post.
- The Show button has been replaced by the Hide button.
Like and dislike a post
Within the workspace you are able to like or dislike a post. This will add a number to the post. If the number is more than zero, the other participants have liked the post. If the number is below zero, the other participants have not liked the post.
- Choose the post that you wish rate and select the thumbs up button if you like the post or the thumbs down button if you don't like the post.
- The rating will be displayed by adding 1 to the previous rating values, or taking 1 away from the original rating value.