The Moderator is able to attach one or more notes to a participant's comment or reply. The Moderator Note is not visible to participants or observers and is used to assist with the transcript reporting.
- Choose a post Notes button. The Add Note window is displayed.
- Enter the following details:
- Category - this is a drop down list of categories that have been created in the Manage tab for the board.
- Write the notes in the note area.
Tags can be added by completing the tag area located under the notes section as shown in the image below.
You can add a note and assign a set of tags to that note. Once you have added tags to your board the next time you start typing the tag name will appear as an option to choose from.
Tags help you classify a participants comment for easy searching and filtering in the reports.
Edit comment or reply
The moderator is able to edit a comment or reply that has been submitted to the board.
- Choose a comment or reply and select the Edit button.
- Select the visibility if required:
- Private - this is only visible by the person making the post, the moderator, admin and observer.
- Public - this is visible to everyone who can login to this board.
Delete a comment or reply
The moderator can delete posts form the board.
- Choose a post select the Delete button.
- The Delete Post confirmation window is displayed.
- Select the Delete button. The post is deleted.
- The Comment deleted alert is displayed at the top of the page.
- The post is no longer visible on the board.