Hiding topics in the workspace
The administrator has the option of choosing to allow moderators, participants and observers to hide topics that have been posted to a discussion board.
This option can be selected in the options section in step 3 when creating the board. This option can also be turned ON and OFF at any time by going to the boards manage area, selecting the Edit button, selecting and deselecting the check box labeled "Participants can hide topics", and saving the changes.
- To hide topics, you must be logged into the discussion board workspace.
- In the right hand column under the settings section there is a link option "Edit your topics view".
- Click on the link and it will activate the Edit your topics view window.
- By default all topics are shown. To hide a topic simply deselect the check box and select the Update topics button.
- To show a topic simply reselect the topic check box and save using the green Update topics button.