The Plan section (tab) will display a list of plans that have been created.
Plans will be displayed in a table showing the following information:
- ID - this is a system generated number which uniquely identifies the plan.
- Group plan name - this is the name of the plan and should be a descriptive title that you use to identify what the purpose of the plan is. The plan name is available for selection when creating or editing a board.
- Date created - this is the date and time that the plan was initially created.
- Actions - You can edit, copy and delete plans from the Plans tab, by selecting the appropriate button in the Actions column of the Plans table:
- Plan topics - opens the plan and shows you the current topics in the plan. From this view you can edit and create plan topics.
- Edit - enables you to change the name of the plan.
- Copy - opens the copy plan window. Plan will be copied and added .to the plans table along with all the associated plan topics.
- Delete - opens the delete plan window. The plan and all associated items a permanently deleted.
Creating a discussion board plan
- From the Plans tab select the Create a Plan button.
- Create plan title window will appear.
- Enter a title for the plan.
- Select Save to create the plan OR Cancel to return to the plan tab.
- Once saved the plan will now appear at the top of the plan table ready for you to add items to your plan.