In the setting are there is a section tab called Controls. this section include the option to be able to specify words which you wish to be hidden form view when posted to the. These could be profanities, or simply brand names you don't want mentioned.
Adding Post word exclusions
- Got to the discussion board tool Settings tab and choose the Controls tab.
- Add the words in the text box area provided.
- Separate each word by a comma.
- Save the post word exclusion.
- When these words are used on the discussion board the letters will be replaced with has tags, example: ####.
Please note: the reports will include the real words used in the discussion and not the hash tags.