Once you have received the invitation email, which includes your secure and unique username and password, you can change the password to something more memorable using these 7 steps:
- Log into the board using the username and password provided - once logged in you will need to be in the "Desktop" view (mobile users will be able to switch using the link at the bottom of the mobile screen).
- Go to the Settings section in the right hand column of your discussion board workspace - highlighted in red below.
- Select the Change your password link.
- A new Change your password window will be appear.
- You will need to enter the Current password you were first provided in your invitation email to verify your identity.
- Then enter your new password in the New password field and repeat again in the Repeat new password field.
- Select the Change password button, and your new password will be saved.
Please note: Next time you log in you will need to use your new password as the old password will no longer work.
For desktop and laptop users watch the video here:
For users of mobile devices, please watch the video here:
For Administrators: The board administrator will not see the 'change your password' link if you access the workspace from the admin panel.