Once you have received the invitation email, which includes your secure and unique username and password, you can change the password to something more memorable using these 7 steps:
- Log into the board using the username and password provided - once logged in you will need to be in the "Desktop" view (mobile users will be able to switch using the link at the bottom of the mobile screen).
- Go to the Settings section in the right hand column of your discussion board workspace - highlighted in red below.
- Select the Change your password link.
- A new Change your password window will be appear.
- You will need to enter the Current password you were first provided in your invitation email to verify your identity.
- Then enter your new password in the New password field and repeat again in the Repeat new password field.
- Select the Change password button, and your new password will be saved.
Please note: Next time you log in you will need to use your new password as the old password will no longer work.
First you need to add your current password
When using the Classic template which looks different to the above: For desktop and laptop users watch the video here:
For users of mobile devices using the 'Classic template', please watch the video here:
For Administrators: The board administrator will not see the 'change your password' link if you access the workspace from the admin panel.