Adding an avatar image in the board workspace.
If the option to upload an avatar image was is selected by the Administrator when setting up the board, a moderator and a participant are able to add an avatar image to their board profile.
Please note: an avatar image will not appear in the discussion until you have commented on a topic.
- Log in to the board workspace area.
- in the settings section in the right hand column select the "Edit your avatar" link.
- A Edit avatar window will appear to the left of the settings column.
- Choose the Browse button to find an image file on your computers file directory. Files must be either JPG, PNG or GIF format and must be less than 2 meg in size.
- Select the Update avatar button to save the image.
- To remove the image select the Remove button located under the saved image.
- Select the Return to board button to go back to the discussion.
Please note: you can also access the Edit avatar section by clicking on the drawing tool icon which appears when you hover your mouse over an avatar image in the topic discussion area. The moderator has access control to all participant avatars, to provide the option of removing any which are considered inappropriate.