The Transcripts report enables you to drill down into the discussion board transcripts and generate custom reports.
The section includes a number of filtering option to narrow down your search including the ability to filter reports by:
- Show all activity by plan topic.
- Show columns - increases the space available in your columns, and to further customise the downloaded report, you can also remove columns by deselecting the column check boxes including the Date, Posted by, Source ID Subject category, Note category, Like/Dislike, and Files column.
- Reset filters - the Reset filters button will reset all the current filters and will return you to a full transcript report. Please note: if you have applied filters to your report all searches will be conducted in context of those filters and you will need to Reset filters to remove them.
- Search - the Search section will enable you to search for any keywords within your entire transcript. The search function will also work in combination with other filters in this section.
- CSV & XLS - the CSV and XLS buttons will enable you to download the current view in both .csv and .xls formats.
The report content includes all data form the discussion boards. The data is organised by topic, polls, comments and attached replies.
The columns in this report in order from left to right:
- Type - the type of reported date and can be either Topics, Polls, Comments, Replies, Notes.
- Post date - the date and time on which the item was saved to the discussion.
- Posted by - who posted the item in the discussion.
- Source ID - the identifier you assigned to the participant in your member panel.
- Content - the main text content.
- Subject category - the selected subject category for this comment (if selected).
- Note category - The notes attached to the comment or reply directly above.
- Tags - the tag names you have applied to the notes.
- Like - the total number of likes on this plan comment or reply.
- Dislike - the total number of dislikes on this plan comment or reply.
- Files - List of attached files added to a topic, comment or reply. By selecting the link you can download the item from the report.
Please note: you can increase the records shown on the current page by selecting the Results per page drop down selector on the bottom left of the report table.
Next topic : Discussion board word clouds >