You have just posted your second topic in the discussion, however, you are now unable to access the first topic in the live board workspace to respond to or read through the comments.
You also discovered that when you log-in to the discussion board, you immediately go to the most recent topic and are not shown the discussion introduction.
If you find you are having both of these issues then its more than likely you have the board set to Enforce the latest topic.
When you choose a plan you have the option of bypassing the introduction and only allowing participants to view and contribute to the latest topic. This is called Enforcing the latest topic. This can be switched ON and OFF at any time.
- To remove the enforced topic do the following.
- Go to your boards Administration manage area.
- Select the Edit board button.
- Go to the Plan section on the left hand side.
- Uncheck the box labeled Enforce latest topic.
- Select the Save changes button.
You and your participants will now be able to log into the board and view the introduction as well as move through the topics.