Despite planning and practice you may still run into trouble due to Internet connectivity issues. In a live group session GroupQuality has a backup to automatically reconnect you if you lose real-time connectivity. You will see prompts on their screen notifying them of what is happening. If you become disconnected you can log right back in and rejoin the group at anytime.
Articles in this section
- VIDEO: Preparing for a audio & video interview
- How to change your screens resolution
- How to prepare for a live online group or interview
- 5 tips for a live group session.
- Activating your computers video and audio
- Technical Issues? Disconnected from the Online Group
- Activating video and audio tools in Chrome
- Reducing echo in video & audio chat