When designing your research plan, ensure your research questions are created with the following in mind:
- GroupQuality software to assist you with your market research or social research project.
- The objects behind the questions should be clealry defined.
- The questions need to be feasible - will people answer them?
- The questions you are asking should be clear enough to be understood by a 12 year old.
- Don’t load a single question with lots of sub questions
- Is the question is significant - it is not just a "nice to know" but is essential.
- Is the question ethical and not unnecessarily personal.
- The topic is interesting enough for people want to answer them.
- Consider of the target market and the language they use.
- Does not lead the participant or respondent by giving them the answer in the question..
GroupQuality® is a cloud based agile insights software and service that helps you capture insights with fewer resources in less time. If you need an agile method to engage customers, employees and partners, to communicate, collaborate, ask questions and quickly capture the answers, then we can help you!