If the browser check for a real-time group or interview informs you that your screen resolution is to small please follow the instructions provided.
We recommend a minimum resolution of 1154x720, but it will perform OK if your screen resolution is 1024 x 720 - any smaller and parts of the workspace may appear off the screen.
To adjust your resolution please choose one of the following:
For PC's and laptops using Windows 7 got to:
For PC's and Laptops using windows 8.1 got to:
For Mac users:
- Click on the Apple logo in the upper-left corner of your display.
- Click "System Preferences," then click "Displays."
- Click "Display" if it is not already selected.
- Click the "Scaled" radio button.
- Select a resolution from the list of available resolutions.