Are GroupQuality® applications secure?
Yes all our applications secure :
- All data in all the apps are stored in Sydney Australia.
- All participant passwords are encrypted on our systems.
- All GroupQuality applications, media and database servers operate under a 256 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- Complete separation of applications, databases, media and backup servers.
- Real-time incremental database backup & daily snap-shots.
- Our secure data centers utilising state-of-the art electronic surveillance and multi-factor access control systems. ISO 27001 security management.
- Data centers are staffed 24x7 by trained security guards, and access is authorized strictly on a least privileged basis.
- All data generated by our tools belongs to you, and we operate under stringent privacy laws.
What does Free trial mean?
The 14 day FREE trial plan is available for you to try out GroupQuality. You can signup today to our FREE 14 day trial account and no credit card is required. Once you have created your account you will have 14 days in which to use your free account. After you have used your free trial, your account will remain active but you will need to upgrade by subscribing to one of the GroupQuality plans.
What website browser do I need to use GroupQuality®
Group Quality® has been designed to work with all major website browsers. Check the compatibility of your website browser now.
- PC users: we support - Internet Explorer 8+, & the latest version of Firefox 10+, Google & Chrome.
- Mac users: we support - Safari 5+ Firefox 10+, Google & Chrome.
Do I need to download GroupQuality® software?
No. GroupQuality® is hosted in the cloud and you do not need to download software.
You will also need the latest Adobe Flash Player on your computer to use video and audio groups. Please click on this link now to check the compatibility of your website browser.
How do I pay
On the Project plan you pay a month in advance for 30 days access to any of the GroupQuality the tool. During that time you can run as many projects as you need using the tool you selected. You will be required to pay in advance prior to beginning your first project. You will have 30 days from the date of purchase to complete your projects, including fieldwork. Any projects which exceeds this time frame will require an additional monthly payment. We will keep your projects and data available online. You can re-open your account at any time by paying for another month.
How do I upgrade my plan from Trial to Project Monthly without losing any of my data?
If you wish to upgrade the monthly subscriptions then simply contact us and we will organise this for you.
Can I have more than one administrator or moderator in my account?
All software licenses come with 1 Administrator and 1 Moderator per user. If you require more please contact us for a quote
Where can I see a copy of the software license?
The software license you must agree to when signing up for a GroupQuality account and is located here: https://groupquality.com/legal/user-agreement/
Do you offer personal training?
Additional training services can be purchased at $150 per hour with a minimum of one hour. All remote training is done via the Internet and is done through screen sharing. Please note: You can also access all tutorials and training materials from your GroupQuality support centre once you have created your account.
If I decide not to renew what happens to my account?
On expiration of your monthly subscription, if you choose not to renew, all data will be kept in your account and you will be downgraded to a view only account. If you choose to Cancel your account completely we will keep you data for 180 days. After 180 days all data will be deleted from the system.