What is in this brand new version.
1. Once a discussion topic has ended or closed you now have the option to restart that discussion at any-time.
2. You can now only show the current latest active topic bypassing all other topics and the introduction (Note: when active all users can ONLY access the latest posted topic).
3. We have completely rebuilt the workspace to give you a fantastic responsive new design option, or you can still use the classic design.
1. Restarting a discussion once closed
A. Once the discussion board has closed you will see the new Restart button.
B. Select the button and you will be asked to select a new end date
C. Click to restart the board and the board will restart.
2. Only show the latest topic (bypass intro and all previous activated topics)
When you choose a Plan you can also select to only show the latest topic.
PLEASE NOTE: Selecting this box will make your discussion board only show the last topic in your activated topic list. Participants will only access this topic when they log in, bypassing the introduction and any other topic. Participants, Moderators and Observers can't go back to previous topics in the workspace.
3. A brand new look and feel option for your workspace
In this version we have completely rebuilt the templates and introduced a new social theme to now give your Participants, Moderators and Observers a responsive and user friendly experience.
In the new templates section you will now have the choice to pick the current "Classic theme" as you have now or the New "Social theme". You can still add you own logos, header images and backgrounds or choose to stick with a default Social theme we have created for you.
The new participant workspace
The New Social theme will give your participants more of a social feel and will help to improve the overall discussion experience.
An new introduction layout to help with initial discussion engagement
Topics easy to view and navigate to all in the one view.
A more responsive and seamless design to focus on engagement
Better mobile experience for the Participants, Moderators and Observer.